Monday, January 31, 2011

Saving Tips!

Not sure if these are all secrets, but here are some tips to spending less!

1 - Couponing
  • Like I stated before, only cut coupons for items you regularly purchase or items you really want to try. Always cut coupons for items you use on a regular basis! Yes, we have 5 bottles of Eric's shampoo, but it isn't going to expire and I bought it for cheap! Thanks to double coupons and in store promotions.
  • Organize your coupons!! There is nothing worse than taking time to cut out the coupons but showing up at the store either without them or in disarray! You can find coupon holders for cheap, but make sure you organize to your store. I have my coupons in the order of the aisles at my local grocery store.
2 - Company websites
  • If you are a loyal brand follower, go to their company website and look around. Most sites have newsletters to sign up for were you may receive sample or coupons. Other sites may have them right on their page
3 - Facebook
  • Most sites now also have Facebook pages. Like these pages!! A number of them give out free samples, have giveaway contests or coupons. I don't think I have paid full price for my Wholly Guacamole/Wholly Salsa in MONTHS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment